With all the excitement of empty bowls and slip casting I started making more titty planters! these pretty much sold out at the last sale, so I made waaaay more this time. I did two of each color scheme. Sadly I put one lavender one in the cone 10 because I am a bit silly and forgot the purple burns out at that temperature but luckily placed the other one plus two pinks in a cone 6 ! Hoping the people buy these babies because i sure as hell dont want 8 titty planters sitting around in a box.
After all the slip casting and glazing, I remembered that while the world does revolve around money, I make art every now and again. So i checked out my damp boxes and pulled out some babes. I had thrown 10 (what I am calling) "potter nightmares" and put them together, making 5 little guys.....
I took my five little guys and moved them around a bunch until they were in the "right" position. My original idea was to create a pentagram with the chain but then I was thinking I can make a rug with a pentagram to place them on, since they are floor pieces, and I came up with the idea of having an
O-ring connect them all. This will make it easier for me to move them around and create the right tension with the chain.
I am very happy with this piece I think it put me on the right track for the direction of this series and I am slowly but surely getting larger / taking up more space with each new baby.