I sold so fucking much at the sale ! I could not believe it, very happy that all the time I spent on my titty pot mold was worth it, all but one sold, plus some old work, two kewpie babies, my cute ass ashtrays. I am over the moon to know that etsy could totally be an option for me in the future.
This previous week I finally finished up all three of my sexy shoe vases, bisqued the medium sized one, quickly did a second layer of glaze, and then lustered.
Speaking of luster I added my weird old chinese luster all over my lumpy collared boys. I did not like the finish that was left on them. There were cracks in the luster, which research says I possibly overfired by a cone. There were also random holes where you could see the glaze, which might have been because I waiting 24 hours before firing, and luster attracts dust very easily. Additionally, there were some drips so I also must have made my luster layer too thick. Overall I learned ALOT, and ended up just putting two layers of nail polish over the luster. I am very happy with the results, I was able to get a higher contrast with the color I chose, I think it made the piece more me.
I also finally finished up my beautiful cum bottles. I decided to use spray paint primer, then I used graphite paper with my stencil. Donna let me borrow some acrylic paints and I got to work, decided to add the design to both sides of the bottle so I can choose the best one. I then added nail polish for the silver part of the design. And last step was nail polish for the fake cum. I want to add a layer of resin over top in case I decide to ship the piece I want to make sure the nail polish won't break off.
Leave a Reply.